Environdata Weather Stations
Rugged, Reliable, Accurate and Versatile!
Environdata's weather stations can be configured to meet the demands and standards required by any industry or situation.
Why choose Environdata?
Environdata’s Weather Stations are designed to survive in Australia’s harsh climate extremes, delivering accurate data with maximum reliability.
THE QUALITY OF OUR COMPONENTS
- Our weather station solutions are the result of 40 years of design experience, research and development
- All components are built from corrosion-resistant materials
- Weather Stations and sensors are subjected to strict design testing
- Our Sensors can measure to WMO and Australian standards, including AS3580.14
OUR REFINED AND RELIABLE WEATHER STATIONS
- Our Systems are designed and manufactured to operate with minimal maintenance for long periods
- Our Weather Stations include highly refined, specialised data loggers designed specifically for weather data recording and form the heart of our weather monitoring. Their robust design and construction keeps your weather data accurate and secure.
OUR INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE
- Our Weather Station Software, WeatherMation LIVE, has the fastest data updates in the industry, with your data updated every minute in most cases!
OUR SUPPORT TEAM
- Our specialist sales and support team can advise and tailor a weather station solution to meet your specific needs
AUSTRALIAN Owned, Designed, Made and Supported
Environdata is 100% Australian owned and our weather stations and sensors are all designed and manufactured in Australia.
What this means for you...
Australia-wide onsite installation & servicing
100% Australian backup and support via phone or email
Fast expert response
Reliable tough equipment
Local industry and legislation knowledge
Weather Station Components - everything you need in one place!
- Measure environmental parameters and transmit raw sensor data to the Data Logger
- Sends data via frequency for a robust signal
- Collects and analyses the raw weather data from the weather sensors
- Performs any required calculations
- Stores it in non-volatile memories with a unique date and time stamp
Weather Station Mounting Infrastructure
- Protects the data logger and securely positions each weather sensor at the optimum exposure ratio and height for their particular purpose
- Can include 10m Masts, Sensor shelters, Cross Arms, side arms and constructed from appropriate materials such as delrin, aluminium and Stainless Steel
- Gets the data from the data logger to the users - when, where and how they need it
- This can consist of Cellular Telemetry, radio links, direct cable, Ethernet, Satellite links or a combination of these
Weather Station Software
- Provides access to your weather data from all of your weather stations - when, where and how you need it
- Correct installation is essential to the secure and correct functioning of the weather station
- Environdata offer Professional Installation and Commissioning services which ensures optimum weather station function
- Alternately, comprehensive handbooks and manufacturer support is available for DIY if required
Backup & Support
- A commercial grade Weather Station is a long term investment for your business or organisation. With Environdata, you can be confident your weather monitoring solution System will be supported by the manufacturer, here in Australia
- Environdata provide expert advice & support both before and after purchase
- You can also be sure that spare parts for your weather station are manufactured and stocked in Australia and will be available for many years to come
- Environdata provides Australia-wide, onsite weather station calibrations and maintenance for our commercial clients
- This ensures your weather station remains in correct operating order to achieve a 20+ year operating life
Weather Maestro Weather Station
Custom-built, modular, automatic, powerful, multi-parameter
WeatherMaster 3000 Weather Station
Compact, automatic, all-in-one, perfectly suited to a wide range of applications.
WeatherMate 3000 Weather Station
Compact, automatic, entry level system
Logging Rain Gauge
Compact, modular, automatic rain gauge with powerful data logger