WeatherMaster 3000 Weather Station
Compact, Powerful, All-in One Weather Station
The WeatherMaster 3000 is a robust, compact and reliable automatic weather station designed to suit a variety of commercial, research, agricultural and industrial applications.
Unlike many other compact and portable weather stations, the WeatherMaster 3000 retains a full size tipping bucket rain gauge (TBRG), as well as a normal sized sensor shelter for the relative humidity and air temperature sensors. Add the highly sensitive 3-cup anemometer, Hall Effect wind direction sensor and the full-sized solar radiation sensor, and the true value of this compact weather station is obvious.
With a powerful data logger to perform complex calculations, remote communications, plus storage for more than a year’s worth of weather data in the built-in flash memory, this system will suit even the most rigorous weather monitoring applications.
WeatherMaster 3000 Compact & Powerful
to suit specific needs of a broad range of applications, including:
- Scientific Research
- Agriculture Industry
at a glance
- Compact all-in-one automatic weather station
- Designed to monitor the most commonly required parameters
- Powerful data logger performs complex calculations
- Remote communications
- High capacity built-in flash memory
- Easy to install and maintain
- Includes all mounting hardware and fasteners
- Powder coated hardware for added protection
- Tipping Bucket Rain Gauge
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Air Temperature
- Solar Radiation
- Relative Humidity
Environdata are Australia’s weather station specialists since 1982
Contact Environdata to discuss your weather monitoring needs, siting requirements and general advice on all things weather station related.
FEATURES IN DETAIL
Quality Compact Weather Station with Quality Support
- Built to provide you a long service life
- Robust, accurate, reliable and dependable
- Easy to install, easy to use and easy to maintain
- WeatherMaster 3000 requires minimal technical know-how to set up
- Backed up by detailed handbooks and full manufacturer's support
- 10 years FREE post-purchase support via phone, email or Skype
Advanced readings and calculations
- SOPHISTICATED CALCULATIONS
Your WeatherMaster 3000 weather station can also perform high-level calculations, such as:
- Evaporation (FAO56 Reference Evapotranspiration)
- Sigma Theta for air quality monitoring
- Thermal Work Limit or wet bulb globe temperature for human heat stress monitoring
- HLI / THI / AHLU for livestock heat stress management
- Fire Danger Index
- Dew Point
- and more!
Ideal weather station for remote sites
- ENERGY EFFICIENT
The WeatherMaster 3000 is energy efficient and solar powered as standard, making it the ideal choice for remote sites.
- EASY INSTALLATION
Simple to install with an integrated levelling bracket means that you will quickly and easily have a weather station ready to start recording with a minimum of fuss or delay.
Designed and built in Australia to survive in harsh conditions
- The weather station along with the mounting bracket and mast are primarily constructed from marine-grade stainless steel and powder coated aluminium
- The data logger is housed inside an IP66 housing located inside the barrel
- Rest assured your weather station will survive in harsh environments and provide you a long lifetime of reliable and accurate weather data