Weather Station Software – Environdata Hosted Web Portal
Environdata’s WeatherMation Live service takes all the headache out of managing your data collection, storage and distribution.
- Environdata manages weather data collection, storage and distribution for you
- Hosted on Environdata’s secure servers
- One or many Weather Stations
- One or many users with secure login access from any web browser
- Live & historical weather data
- Optional SMS and E-mail alerts
- Optional Online Reports – Full Web Based Interface
- Trend Graphs
- Dashboard Functions to display Live & Historic weather data on one screen
- Wind Rose reporting online
- Mobile device display
Automated Data Collection
When you subscribe to our WeatherMation LIVE service, we will:
- Collect your weather data from all of your Environdata weather stations, automatically, typically every minute. (Client specified)
- Provide all of your Users secure access to live and historic weather data via our secure web portal
- Send SMS and E-mail alerts when your preset weather conditions are met. (Optional)
- Send SMS or E-mail notifications on your specified schedule. (Optional)
Weather data from all of your Environdata weather stations is automatically collected and saved into WeatherMation’s secure SQL database, held on our servers. You own the weather data and only your authorised users can access the site.
User Based Access
Secure logins ensure only those people you allow to see each station will be able to do so. Public access can be assigned to weather stations you wish to be viewed with no login required.
Live Weather Data
WeatherMation Live provides your users access to current weather conditions immediately, any time from any browser. For live data we will need a data connection to each weather station via Next-G (PSD) or Satellite modems, so we will have to include that as part of your new weather station or upgrade your existing weather station to include it.
The live weather data option shows trend graphs for convenient display of immediate weather history.
All memory data from your weather stations is held in the WeatherMation SQL database. Your users can view data in trend graphs, and select data ranges to download for more detailed analysis and reporting.
WeatherMation’s own Analysis and Reporting package is also available – which provides a full web based interface so your users with correct permissions can:
- Create reports based on single or multiple weather sensors
- Create reports based on single or multiple weather stations
- Save reports, run reports, edit reports and delete reports
- Reports can have many different pre-set time ranges such as: “Previous 7 / 30 / 180 days” or “Previous calendar week / month / 6 months”
- Reports can be on any data set, such as 5 minute, 10 minute, hourly or daily weather summary data, depending on your needs
- Run Wind Rose reports to show wind distribution
- Export the Graph or table for ease of completing your reports to management or compliance agencies
Alerts & Notifications
When the weather impacts your operation, having an automated method for alerting your staff by e-mail and / or SMS will save you time and money. WeatherMation’s Alerts Module provides alerts by E-mail or SMS based on your weather data. You can set ‘Do Not Contact’ times for your users and alert types, to make sure the people who need to know the weather data get notified when and how they need to.
WeatherMation – Self Hosting Option
Do you want to have the benefits of WeatherMation LIVE, but need to host it in your own IT environment? Many of our customers need to do this and we have responded with a version of WeatherMation that you can install and run yourself on your own Server! You will have full control via the administration console to set-up your weather stations, schedule your downloads, configure your users and alert settings. WeatherMation Self Hosted